Nice to hear SWR 4

Quasselecke.........oder: was sonst noch zu sagen ist...
Antworten
James Allen
Pro-Mitglied

Nice to hear SWR 4

Beitrag von James Allen »

Today I was working inside my house on the completion work in the sunroom. My wife showed me how to listen to SWR 4 on my phone as I commented that I missed my radio which is in my shop some 20 miles away. It was wonderful to hear many songs in german that I knew as well as the traffic reports. I can see that the autobahn has many of the same challenges as in my time in Germany. In the USA we call this progress. Now I must find a proper German radio station with Blast music and I will be in good shape until returning to Germany. Jim
Lahme Krücke
Pro-Mitglied

Re: Nice to hear SWR 4

Beitrag von Lahme Krücke »

Hi Jim
In my privat Workshop i am listen to SWR 4 too. To be honest: At first it was the only Station i could receive with my old Radio without scratching (my Workshop lays in an old Farm). But now, every time when in listen accidentley to some other Stations, i immediately recognize how gentle SWR 4 is. No Sportstalk, no political talk and other annoying stuff.
Just News (short), Weather und Traffic reports :roll: , and the rest of the hour it´s just simpel musik which kann easy play in the Backround.
Okay, sometimes of course it´s better not listening to carefully on the contents ;)

Regards, Marco
Stumpft der Mensch vom gaffen ab?
Antworten